- Female Doctors and Lawyers, But Not Traders? – By Laurie Itkin - Stilettos on the Glass Ceiling - Dedicated to self-aware, positive, successful women who support and promote each other on More Women Traders – Financial Spread Betting
- admin on Spread Betting Tip 2
- admin on financial spread betting tips – Why most Index clients dont make money
- Mr WordPress on Introduction to Spread Betting
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- Italy PM Renzi cuts taxes for 10 million low earners April 18, 2014ROME (Reuters) - Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi on Friday cut taxes for 10 million low earners to try to boost household spending after a two-year recession, making good on a promise he made after taking office two months ago.
- Atos says offer for Steria, in cash, still open after Sopra bid April 18, 2014PARIS (Reuters) - A takeover saga shaking up France's IT services sector took a new turn on Friday when Atos said its bid for rival Steria , made before the latter agreed to an all-share offer from Sopra , was in cash - and was still on the table.
- Amazon's tax-free European profits drop after IRS clamp-down April 18, 2014LONDON (Reuters) - The amount of money Amazon.com Inc reports through a tax-exempt vehicle in Europe has dropped sharply in the past two years, even as European sales jumped, after the U.S. tax authority tightened rules it felt were being abused to shift profits.
- Vimpelcom resolves Algeria row with $2.6 billion stake sale April 18, 2014MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's Vimpelcom has resolved a long-running dispute with the Algerian government by selling it a majority stake in the country's biggest telecoms operator for $2.6 billion (1.5 billion pounds), while it will keep control and slash debt.
- Monte Paschi approves plan to increase cash call to 5 billion euros April 18, 2014MILAN (Reuters) - The board of Italian bank Monte dei Paschi di Siena on Friday approved a proposal to boost the size of a share sale it is planning to 5 billion euros (4.1 billion pounds) to help cover any gaps a Europe-wide bank check might find in its finances.
- Audi expects to sell half million cars in China this year April 18, 2014BEIJING (Reuters) - Volkswagen's luxury division Audi plans to sell about half a million cars this year in China, the world's biggest auto market, and raise the number of its Chinese dealers to 500 by 2017.
- Fashion house Armani pays 270 mln euros to settle Italian tax dispute - paper April 18, 2014MILAN (Reuters) - Fashion house Giorgio Armani paid 270 million euros (222 million pounds) to Italian tax authorities last week to settle a dispute over payments from the group's subsidiaries abroad, Italian newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore reported on Friday.
- Insight - Compensation battle rages four years after BP's U.S. oil spill April 18, 2014(Reuters) - Four years after the Deepwater Horizon spill, oil is still washing up on the long sandy beaches of Grand Isle, Louisiana, and some islanders are fed up with hearing from BP that the crisis is over.
- Analysis - GM could benefit, too, from an ignition-switch victims fund April 18, 2014(Reuters) - If General Motors Co creates a fund to compensate victims of its faulty ignition switches, an option that a top legal adviser suggested it is exploring, the company could give up strong defences to a wave of lawsuits. But it could stand to gain even more.
- Japan investment in Southeast Asia surges amid China slump April 18, 2014TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese companies' investments in Southeast Asia surged last year to almost three times the amount invested in China, after relations between Beijing and Tokyo soured in 2012 and Chinese labour costs rose, a government agency of Japan said on Friday.
- Italy PM Renzi cuts taxes for 10 million low earners April 18, 2014
Tagsbetonmarkets cantor index city index cmc markets does anyone make money spread betting does vinces stanzione course work? ebook pdf exchange traded funds Exchange Traded Funds Commodities financial spread betting financial spread betting books Financial Spread Betting Explained free spread betting tips gold prices top? how to make money trading shares ig index igindex.co.uk jim rogers learn to trade courses make money with commodities making money from financial spread betting course making money from shares making money trading shares Maximum Trading Profits in Minimum Time millionaire trader profit from falling prices Retired Make Money review of vince stanzione sharescope spread betting books Spread Betting for Beginners The Beginner's Guide to Financial Spread Betting trading Dow jones index trading FX from home vince stanzioen forum vince stanzione vince stanzione amazon vince stanzione blog vince stanzione course vince stanzione is not a scam vince stanzione review vince stanzione reviews vince stanzione tips why do I keep lossing money trading zerospreads
Free Web Directory
Tag Archives: exchange traded funds
With Financial Spread Betting, Contracts For Difference (CFDs) and Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) it’s possible to back a wide variety of commodities and profit from up and down moves. By using ETFs even someone with a relatively small account can … Continue reading
To subscribe to my video updates just click the above.
“The Next 6 weeks are going to see BIG moves in Shares & Commodities which will lead to massive TAX Free gains for a few which could include you if you act today” I see some massive new moves which … Continue reading
What Losing Traders Do Vince Stanzione has been trading futures, options and equities for around 25 years. As well as trading his own money he has traded money for banks and been a broker for private clients. Over the years … Continue reading
Sunday Express 11th July 2011 Vince Stanzione www.fintrader.net Making a Fortune by playing the System. MILLIONAIRE Vince Stanzione made his fortune from spread betting on the stock-market, turning his talents for predicting trends into an effective trading system. Now he … Continue reading
Are You Standing on the Shoulders of Giants? If you have a £2 coin to hand then take a look at what is inscribed on the side and if you don’t have one it says “Standing on the Shoulders of … Continue reading
Goldman Bearish On Commodities Near-Term; Positive On 1 Year LONDON, Apr 15, 2011 (Dow Jones Commodities News via Comtex) — Goldman Sachs maintained a bearish stance on commodities on a near-term basis, but raised several of its one-year prices estimates … Continue reading
It would be difficult to deny that, here in the UK, we enjoy a flutter. Betting on horses, dogs, football and other major sporting events has been a long-standing hobby for generations. And, while it can be argued that the … Continue reading
Exchange Traded Funds and Financial Spread Betting Combining Financial Spread Betting with ETFs can give you a way to get exposure to an ever growing range of sectors, commodities, global financial indices which you can profit from regardless of markets … Continue reading
Vince Stanzione explains what spread betting is in plain English. Financial Spread betting also known as Financial Spread Trading is a way that traders can back shares, currencies, commodities, bonds and many other financial markets in many cases with relatively … Continue reading