- Female Doctors and Lawyers, But Not Traders? – By Laurie Itkin - Stilettos on the Glass Ceiling - Dedicated to self-aware, positive, successful women who support and promote each other on More Women Traders – Financial Spread Betting
- admin on Spread Betting Tip 2
- admin on financial spread betting tips – Why most Index clients dont make money
- Mr WordPress on Introduction to Spread Betting
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- Barclays profit falls on fixed-income slump April 24, 2014LONDON (Reuters) - Barclays Plc said its first-quarter profit fell after a "significant" drop in revenue from its investment bank's fixed- income operations, extending an industry slump across that business.
- Time Warner Cable profit beats as demand for data services rises April 24, 2014(Reuters) - Time Warner Cable Inc, the second-largest U.S. cable operator, reported first-quarter profit above analysts' estimates as it added more residential subscribers than expected for its high-speed data services.
- Portugal signals full steam ahead for bond auctions after 'great' sale April 24, 2014LISBON (Reuters) - Portugal plans bond auctions across a range of maturities in the second half of the year after a strong inaugural sale of 10-year paper that showed its debt financing programme was getting back to normal, the treasury secretary said on Thursday.
- Adidas shifts orders from striking China plant April 24, 2014SHANGHAI (Reuters) - Sportswear firm Adidas AG is shifting some orders from a factory in south China that has been at the centre of one of the country's biggest labour strikes, underlining a rising challenge for firms doing business in China where an increasingly savvy workforce is pushing harder for its rights.
- Labour mulls moving loan from Co-op Bank - sources April 24, 2014LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's Labour Party is considering moving a 1.2 million pound loan with the troubled Co-operative Bank to Unity Trust Bank, which is controlled by the country's trade unions, sources familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
- UK retail sales show Easter rebound in April - CBI April 24, 2014LONDON (Reuters) - British retail sales bounced back this month after a weak March, helped by sales from a later-than-usual Easter, the Confederation of British Industry said on Monday.
- Spare cash in euro zone falls below 100 billion euro threshold April 24, 2014FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Spare cash in the euro zone banking system has fallen below the threshold of 100 billion euros for the first time since the European Central Bank flooded the system with ultra-cheap crisis loans in late 2011.
- Mitsubishi Motors posts record profit; sees Thai recovery this year April 24, 2014TOKYO (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp nearly doubled its operating profit for the year ended March to an all-time high of 123.4 billion yen (714.6 million pounds) as a drop in Thai sales was offset by growing sales in most other regions around the world.
- LME says up to quarter of its electronic trade comes from Asia April 24, 2014HONG KONG (Reuters) - Up to a quarter of electronic trading volume on the London Metal Exchange (LME) comes from customers in Asia, its chief executive said, indicating the bourse has a robust base for its drive into the region.
- Lloyds appoints chairman of Scottish Widows April 24, 2014LONDON (Reuters) - Lloyds Banking Group has appointed Nick Prettejohn as chairman of its pensions company Scottish Widows Group.
- Barclays profit falls on fixed-income slump April 24, 2014
Tagsbetonmarkets cantor index city index cmc markets does anyone make money spread betting does vinces stanzione course work? ebook pdf exchange traded funds Exchange Traded Funds Commodities financial spread betting financial spread betting books Financial Spread Betting Explained free spread betting tips gold prices top? how to make money trading shares ig index igindex.co.uk jim rogers learn to trade courses make money with commodities making money from financial spread betting course making money from shares making money trading shares Maximum Trading Profits in Minimum Time millionaire trader profit from falling prices Retired Make Money review of vince stanzione sharescope spread betting books Spread Betting for Beginners spread betting tips trading Dow jones index trading FX from home vince stanzioen forum vince stanzione vince stanzione amazon vince stanzione blog vince stanzione course vince stanzione is not a scam vince stanzione review vince stanzione reviews vince stanzione tips why do I keep lossing money trading zerospreads
Free Web Directory
Tag Archives: exchange traded funds
With Financial Spread Betting, Contracts For Difference (CFDs) and Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) it’s possible to back a wide variety of commodities and profit from up and down moves. By using ETFs even someone with a relatively small account can … Continue reading
To subscribe to my video updates just click the above.
“The Next 6 weeks are going to see BIG moves in Shares & Commodities which will lead to massive TAX Free gains for a few which could include you if you act today” I see some massive new moves which … Continue reading
What Losing Traders Do Vince Stanzione has been trading futures, options and equities for around 25 years. As well as trading his own money he has traded money for banks and been a broker for private clients. Over the years … Continue reading
Sunday Express 11th July 2011 Vince Stanzione www.fintrader.net Making a Fortune by playing the System. MILLIONAIRE Vince Stanzione made his fortune from spread betting on the stock-market, turning his talents for predicting trends into an effective trading system. Now he … Continue reading
Are You Standing on the Shoulders of Giants? If you have a £2 coin to hand then take a look at what is inscribed on the side and if you don’t have one it says “Standing on the Shoulders of … Continue reading
Goldman Bearish On Commodities Near-Term; Positive On 1 Year LONDON, Apr 15, 2011 (Dow Jones Commodities News via Comtex) — Goldman Sachs maintained a bearish stance on commodities on a near-term basis, but raised several of its one-year prices estimates … Continue reading
It would be difficult to deny that, here in the UK, we enjoy a flutter. Betting on horses, dogs, football and other major sporting events has been a long-standing hobby for generations. And, while it can be argued that the … Continue reading
Exchange Traded Funds and Financial Spread Betting Combining Financial Spread Betting with ETFs can give you a way to get exposure to an ever growing range of sectors, commodities, global financial indices which you can profit from regardless of markets … Continue reading
Vince Stanzione explains what spread betting is in plain English. Financial Spread betting also known as Financial Spread Trading is a way that traders can back shares, currencies, commodities, bonds and many other financial markets in many cases with relatively … Continue reading