If your like most then it’s likely you have given up on your resolutions, in fact studies
show the 12th January is the date most give up and go back to their old ways.
I don’t claim to have all the answers but I do know how to make money trading markets and almost every trade I have open for 2019 is in profit.
My year is looking great so far. But this is not about me it’s also about how I can help you. Chances are you have money sitting in savings accounts
earning little or no interest or you have shares that are just not producing results. Even in what as a choppy year my US trading account was up 58% in 2018.
So far this year I am up over 10% and expect to make at least the same as 2018.
If you have any questions then feel free contact me but if your serious about making money and achieving a better lifestyle then now is the time to take action and step up and join me.
Here is a new market update from Vince Stanzione with some hints and tips on making money from financial markets and what to expect in the next few months. to learn more just go to www.winonmarkets.net
Dow 23,000 to 25,000 under first 4 years of Trump Dow was 18000 when I started buying back in again end of October 2016 – I have been bullish on US stocks since 2011 – Dow 10700 up over 100%
4. 4 Trump – forget the noise he is a businessman What I said in November 2016… “Once you get past the personality and loud talk this is a man that is primarily a businessman and not a politician, he wants less government and wants a lower corporate tax rate” My article: http://bit.ly/2gCde3Q
5. 5 My track record… If you can find someone with a better track record then follow them…
6. 6 Stocks have done far better than most people think – but its not a straight line up 20 years of the Dow
8. 8 NASDAQ 100 Concentrated on Technology and Biotech
9. 9 Stocks Near New Highs Vince Stanzione “Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism and die on euphoria.” Sir John Templeton With US stocks near all-time highs it’s hard to argue that we’re anywhere near euphoria and in fact investors still seem quite sceptical.
10. 10 Number of companies floating in US – hardly a flood of new issues Companies listed in US have in fact gone down due to mergers and takeover – less supply
11. 11 Valuation not a bargain but nowhere near year 2000 levels
12. 12 Seasonal system will be buying back towards end of October- Odd years do better In seasonally weak period – Election relief over
13. 13 Make money in all markets – expect next few months to be choppy www.winonmarkets.net
14. 14 Still plenty of opportunities but next few months likely to see some big swings in markets especially technology stocks
15. 15S&P500 up 8% but look at individual stocks… WYNN 50%, YUMC 55%, ATVI 60%, RACE 52% Rest of 2017 our focus will be targeting Long and Short trades
16. 16 Sector Year to date – Easy to spread bet www.sectorspdr.com
17. 17Spread betting a Sector You can be long and short sectors – Pairs trade
18. 18 Small cap US stocks – BIG opportunities The big dogs takeover the small – expect more mergers, takeovers and PE (Private Equity) deals We a had a string of deals in 2017 expect more from September to December. Biotech will be active Why? Big caps have large cash balances Financing is fairly easy to obtain and interest rates are low. Small caps are more news and story driven so its less important what the S&P500 does.
19. 19 Best Stocks in 2017 YTD – Biotech leads…. High risk but high reward
20. 20 US listed Small caps basics i. Nano Cap – A company with a market capitalization of under $50m ii. Micro Cap – Generally known as a company with a market cap of between $50m and $200m. iii. Small Cap – Generally referred to as a company with a market cap of between $200m and $2b. Stocks normally trading from $1 to $20 (as a guide) Company must be listed on Nasdaq, Amex, NYSE (no OTC or pink sheet – wolf of wall street ) 20
22. 22 YUM China (YUMC) KFC – Pizza Hut up 55% YTD but still has potential – massive growth in China
23. 23 Casino Stocks….. WYNN up 50% YTD Casino stocks a bright spot under Trump “Both Casino magnets Steve Wynn (WYNN) and Sheldon Adleson (LVS) were big Trump backers so the casino business is going to get an easier ride in the US as far as regulation goes. MGM with a big exposure to Las Vegas and other US regional casinos stand to do well from more available consumer spending. Having a president with experience in running and owning a casino is something that I never expected we would ever see.” Vince Stanzione November 2016 23
24. 24 Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX)….. potential 50% upside VRX has been a terrible investment (unless you where short) but is starting to show turnaround potential. Higher risk but worth looking at. “
25. 25 You need to start making smarter investments Chances of reaching 80,90 and 100 far more achievable
26. 26 Maintaining Purchasing Power £50,000 today will need to be £175,000 in 30 years time £500,000 today left in cash will be worth around £140,000 in 30 years time
27. 27 Holding Cash is a bad investment – I can help you with lower and higher risk investments Massive gap between cash T-Bills and stocks – Note small caps have done best – Re investing Dividends
28. 28 What to Go further? Making Money From Spread Trading Can be used for share dealing, FX, CFDs, Spread Betting Easy to follow, workbook, DVDs, members site Full support you will be dealing with me personally Clear buy and sell system Do everything in less than 20 minutes a day – No watching screens all day http://www.winonmarkets.net Vince Stanzione
29. 29 I Know which Screw to turn A factory foreman had a power cut one night, and called an electrician to fix the problem. This factory stood to lose thousands if they were unable to resume work. The electrician arrived, turned a screw and the power came back on. He billed the company $1,000 to which the foreman was less than impressed. He was asked why he had charged so much for simply turning a screw. The electrician scribbled on an invoice: Turning Screw $1 Knowing which Screw to turn $999 The foreman laughed and paid his bill. Vince Stanzione – Why investing in my course makes sense
30. 30Invest In yourself – Most spend money on things that rust, rot and depreciate. Better to spend on learning how to make more money
31. 31 www.winonmarkets.net If you have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com Learn more about Making Money From Trading Markets just go to www.winonmarkets.net
In this short Video Vince Stanzione explains how he makes money from financial trading and financial spread betting. to find out more just go to http://www.winonmarkets.net
Want to be a trader?
If you want to be a trader you need to work out what is your best trading style as, although the idea of ‘day trading’ and making short-term bets may sound exciting, the reality is that my wealth has not come from short-term bets. It has come from trading trends over weeks, months and years.
While brokers and bookmakers like to generate more business from active customers, I believe the winners in the long run are the least active traders. For many readers that are more conservative and with a little grey hair, you will not be suited to short term in and out trading.
As a trend trader I am not glued to a screen all day and only check prices at the end of the day and on some trades only once a week.
Learn good money management – start small
To be a profitable trader you do not need to make money that often. In fact, you could fail with 80 per cent of your trades and still turn a profit.
If you lost £100 on 8 trades and you then make £500 on two trades, you are in profit.
However sure you are that the market will crash or XYZ is going to soar, if you make your first trade a small one, and then, if you are correct, add more to that trade. Pyramiding a successful trade is the key to making large returns.
Making an extra an extra £50 pounds a day is hardly going to change your life but at the same time it’s not a bad extra income either also it will give you a chance to test my system.
There are around 252 trading days a year and if you could make just 50 a day on average that comes to a respectable extra 12600 pounds a year. If you compound those gains the returns can certainly be impressive.
If you can spare 15 minutes a day then you too could be making an extra income from trading financial markets, I am not talking about being stuck to a screen all day or taking outrageous risks, I am talking about sensible small financial trades following a step by step system that you can start and then build up on.
To read more and find out how you too can join my existing clients making these incomes in their spare time just go to http://www.winonmarkets.net
Right now we have great opportunities to profit from markets as we head into the final part of the year. Learn to trade shares, FX, Commodities in your spare time.
In this 2 hour interview Alex Kramer talks to Vince Stanzione, New York Times Bestselling author of the Millionaire Dropout and multi millionaire trader about how he started his career and what tips he can share.
The majority of private investors are still conditioned to making money from shares or markets going up and over the long run that is not a bad strategy, the stock market over time goes up, however as we are seeing so far in 2016 markets do not go up in a nice straight line, that would be far too easy, instead up trends are broken up by sharp sell offs, these range from 10% sell offs normally know as a correction to 20% sell offs know as a bear market.
If you look at any chart (graph) of a share price what will be apparent is that shares and markets fall faster than they rise and the saying “Markets take the stairs up but the elevator (lift) down” has some truth.
But it’s not all doom and gloom, today even the small investor has tools available to make money from a falling market, www.binary.com offer an easy solution to profit from a falling market with strictly limited risk using a binary option and you can make these trades with as little as £10. You can place trades on popular indices as well as Gold and Oil to fall and of course rise.
“Markets take the stairs up but the elevator (lift) down”
There are other ways to profit from falling markets including Financial Spread Betting,CFDS, Inverse Exchange Traded Funds and Traded Options.
The Trading system I teach in my course Making Money From Financial Spread Trading outlines and exact buy and sell system, this system went short (down bet) on the 4th January 2016 and so far is sitting in a very nice profit.
To Learn more how to make an extra income trading financial markets following an easy to follow step by step trading system that will only take 15 minutes a day go to www.winonmarkets.net
Here are 5 reasons why you should start trading using the Making Money From Financial Spread Trading Package
1. Easy to Follow System
Step-by-step system tells you when to buy and more importantly when to sell. No jargon and no second guessing. Why make it hard for yourself when you can follow a system which works and cuts down the learning curve?
2. Just 15 minutes a day
No need to watch a screen all day. Trade from a laptop, iPad or smartphone at a time that suits you. Trade from anywhere. Students in 109 countries – total freedom. Many think that to make money trading you need to be glued to a screen all day, this is not true and I can show you how to automate the whole processes giving you maximum trading profits in minimum time.
3. Test drive with a Virtual Account
Test the system with a no risk virtual account. Profit from Up, Down and Sideways markets. System works on shares, indices, commodities, currencies and all major global markets. Of course you may be sceptical, maybe you have tried trading before or know someone that has and they have lost money? That is why I encourage you to test my my system out with a no risk virtual account.
4. For Beginners or Pros
Whether you’re a complete beginner or you already trade, I can help you make more money and give you an unfair advantage… REGARDLESS of market conditions. I have now been trading for over 28 years and I have seen a lot during those years. I have developed this system so it will hold up.
5. Full Support
If you get stuck I am are here to help you. Plus you’ll have full access to the members’ website with tools to help you succeed. May will sell you a system and once they have your money you will not hear from them again, I am an excellent reputation and feedback for giving first class support.
I’ve been trading for over 29 years, and I’ve worked for leading banks and brokers. Over the last 20 years I’ve been trading my own funds as well as teaching Traders in over 109 different countries.
So, regardless of where you’re based, and whether you’re trading shares, FX, Commodities, CFD’s, using Financial Spread Betting or Exchange Traded Funds, let me share some Financial Trading Tips on what winning financial traders do and how you can make money trading financial markets.
Winning Traders trade what they see
Firstly, winning Traders trade what they see, and not what they think.
If the price goes to 60, then 61, 65, 70, it’s going up. It doesn’t matter what the indicator or news is saying, or what you THINK should be happening. The price tells the truth and should always be obeyed. New Traders often lose large amounts of money trying to pick up at the top or the bottom. This is risky, and you don’t need to do it to succeed. So, unless you have psychic powers, stick to a trading system and don’t guess.
If your trade is not going as planned then close it and move on.
Don’t get carried away by technology
Second, don’t get carried away by technology.
It’s easy to be blown away by all the great software, on-line trading, real time data, charts, business channels, apps and bells and whistles. The truth is, less is more, and information overload makes you a worse Trader.
The more complex your system, the less chance it’ll work. The majority of technical trading indicators are a total waste of time and money. You don’t need to invest in expensive trading software that claims to predict the markets. The important factor when you’re trading any market is the price.
Over my career the majority of my wealth has come from trading trends many lasting weeks, months and even years. Many parts of the media want to make trading sound “exciting and fast moving” truth is that may make good T.V. but it’s not the way to make money.
We’re dealing in unknowns and factors that are out of our control
Next, be aware that in trading and investing we’re dealing in unknowns and factors that are out of our control. All you can control is the amount you risk on any one investment. So, however sure you are that XYZ is going to soar, make sure that you only invest a percentage of your trading bank in case it doesn’t turn out the way you hope. Then you can live to fight another day.
If you money manage and keep your loses small and your wins big, then you can lose more times than you win and still make money.
When I was a broker I had access to thousands of client accounts, and I watched how they traded. Most cut winning trades very quickly and let losing trades run in the hope they’d turn around. You can’t afford to trade and invest like this. If it’s not working out as planned, cut it and get out. Taking a small loss now is much less painful than taking a big one later.
And, finally, don’t have a directional basis. Many people want to either always buy and go along with the market, and others are bearish and want to go short.
The best Traders are neutral and happy to trade markets either way. So, for example, I might have stock like Apple for many months and it’s an up trend. Then, when it breaks the trend, I’ll sell and go short, allowing profit from Up and Down moves. I simply don’t fall in love with a stock or a currency.
Those are just a few tips taken from my course. If you’d like a free copy of 10 Top Tips The Professionals Don’t Tell You, and to find out more about my course – which is available worldwide – then go to www.thespreadtrader.com. You’ll discover how to put the odds in your favour, and get the benefit of my 29 years of experience in trading Currencies, Shares, Indices, and Commodities.
In this Video taken from Making Money From Financial Spread Trading Vince Stanzione explains how to make money trading shares and exchange traded funds going up or down.
The best opportunity available from all Financial bookmakers is the ability to bet on individual U.K. listed shares. You can also bet on US shares including all the DOW 30 shares, all of the S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100 shares. Most brokers also over stocks trading in Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong both as spread bets and Contracts For Difference.
You can bet an shares from all over the world online via one account
You can also bet on some European shares that make up the Euro Stoxx 50. US stocks offer great leverage. For those that do not know, US stocks are priced in higher denominations. Many stocks are over $100 a share so using spread betting can make it easier to trade, for example Apple shares trading at $130 per share.
Making Money From Financial Spread Trading 2 DVDs
It is possible to bet UP or DOWN on any FTSE100 or FTSE250 share, giving you 350 of the top companies to trade.
Some bookmakers will also quote shares outside the FTSE350 subject to the company having enough liquidity and the market capitalization is over 100 million. If a company you wish to trade is not listed it may be worth checking with the bookmaker as they still may quote you a price but be warned smaller companies have larger spreads i.e. the buy – sell gap.