The Beginner’s Guide to Financial Spread Betting: Step-by-step instructions and winning strategies
In this video Financial Spread Betting expert Vince Stanzione explains more about Financial Spread Betting and how you too can profit from rising and falling share prices, indices such as the FTSE100, Dow Jones and S&P500, currencies and commodities.
Some quick benefits of using Financial Spread Betting:
- Access to markets that are normally difficult for the private investor to access such as commodities, Bonds and international markets
- A single account gives you access to a range of markets, including shares, bonds, currencies, house prices, indices, options and commodities.
- No Stamp Duty is payable (payable at 0.5% on traded shares)
- No Capital Gains Tax is payable on profits made.
- No direct commission or brokerage fees are payable.
- It is possible to profit from falling markets short selling most stockbrokers do not allow you to do this.
- Profits are theoretically limitless. The ‘more right’ you are, the more you will profit.
- You can ‘deal’ when traditional markets are closed.
- Small bets can be placed.
- Bets can be made partially on credit further increasing gains by using leverage