How To Trade Synthetic Indices New E-Book 2021 by Vince Stanzione
I am pleased to say I am writing a series of new guides for deriv.com formally binary.com and the first E-Book How To Trade Synthetic Indices is now ready to download and it’s free of charge
Just go to www.derivtrade.net
You will also be give a demo account so you can practice trade.
Why synthetic indices should be in your trading toolbox
Synthetic Indices are unique financial indices that mimic real-world market volatility and are available for trading 24/7/365. They are based on a cryptographically secure random number generator audited for fairness by an independent third party. Volatility indices have been trading for over 10 years with a proven track record for reliability and continue to grow in popularity. Deriv offers a transparent and fair platform with a continuous two-way pricing and does not second-guess which side of the trade you are going to take.
Synthetic indices have constant volatility and are free of market and liquidity risks which is often seen in other financial markets.
A good trader like a good plumber will have different tools in their toolbox to tackle different jobs. Synthetic indices have a place in your trading as there are many advantages to trading a synthetic index over a currency pair or traditional financial index such as the FTSE100 or Dow Jones. These advantages include:
- Synthetic indices offer high leverage, tight spreads, and 24/7 trading.
- They’re not affected by world events.
- You’ll know your exact risk at the outset, so no nasty surprises or margin calls.
- You can start with a low trading capital.
- They’re free from real-world market and liquidity risks.
- They’re not subject to manipulation or fixing.
- They’re ideal for automated trading with continuous quotes and no gaps.
- You have the ability to choose a range of synthetic markets with lower or higher risk reward characteristics.
- They’re ideal for technical trading and can be traded using MetaStock MT5 charting software and chart pattern trading.
- Synthetic indices are ideal for small and large traders alike with deep liquidity and fast order execution at any time of the day or night
- A stable, regulated, and established financial company underwrites them, reducing counterparty risk.
- New synthetic indices and products will continue to be offered as Deriv heavily invests in research and development.
Click here to get your free copy http://derivtrade.net
The products offered on the Deriv.com website include binary options, contracts for difference (“CFDs”) and other complex derivatives. Trading binary options may not be suitable for everyone. Trading CFDs carries a high level of risk since leverage can work both to your advantage and disadvantage. As a result, the products offered on the website may not be suitable for all investors because of the risk of losing all of your invested capital. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose, and never trade with borrowed money. Before trading in the complex products offered, please be sure to understand the risks involved.
Note: Synthetic Indices and Digital options are not available in all countries. UK’s clients are able to trade Synthetic indices in digital options format. The can trade FX in the CFD format