Millionaire Financial Trader – Making Money From Financial Spread Trading
Category Archives: Financial Spread Betting Videos – How To
Financial Spread Betting videos – make money from financial spread betting trading markets learn to trade financial spread betting tips videos – IG index videos – CFD videos – how to make money trading
Most traders have heard the statistics…”95% of traders lose money,” “Only 5% of traders can make a living at it,” or “Only 1% of traders really make money.” Whatever the particular number is,the fact is, many traders will lose money and those opening a Financial Spread Betting account will end up losing their entire account withing 6 months.
But its not all bad news, as I explain the video below if we can identify what losing traders do and do the opposite then that will make us one of the few winners.
Once you identify the common trading mistakes and learn to avoid them then you can start profiting from financial markets. to find out more just go to http://www.winonmarkets.net
Here is a new market update from Vince Stanzione with some hints and tips on making money from financial markets and what to expect in the next few months. to learn more just go to www.winonmarkets.net
Dow 23,000 to 25,000 under first 4 years of Trump Dow was 18000 when I started buying back in again end of October 2016 – I have been bullish on US stocks since 2011 – Dow 10700 up over 100%
4. 4 Trump – forget the noise he is a businessman What I said in November 2016… “Once you get past the personality and loud talk this is a man that is primarily a businessman and not a politician, he wants less government and wants a lower corporate tax rate” My article: http://bit.ly/2gCde3Q
5. 5 My track record… If you can find someone with a better track record then follow them…
6. 6 Stocks have done far better than most people think – but its not a straight line up 20 years of the Dow
8. 8 NASDAQ 100 Concentrated on Technology and Biotech
9. 9 Stocks Near New Highs Vince Stanzione “Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism and die on euphoria.” Sir John Templeton With US stocks near all-time highs it’s hard to argue that we’re anywhere near euphoria and in fact investors still seem quite sceptical.
10. 10 Number of companies floating in US – hardly a flood of new issues Companies listed in US have in fact gone down due to mergers and takeover – less supply
11. 11 Valuation not a bargain but nowhere near year 2000 levels
12. 12 Seasonal system will be buying back towards end of October- Odd years do better In seasonally weak period – Election relief over
13. 13 Make money in all markets – expect next few months to be choppy www.winonmarkets.net
14. 14 Still plenty of opportunities but next few months likely to see some big swings in markets especially technology stocks
15. 15S&P500 up 8% but look at individual stocks… WYNN 50%, YUMC 55%, ATVI 60%, RACE 52% Rest of 2017 our focus will be targeting Long and Short trades
16. 16 Sector Year to date – Easy to spread bet www.sectorspdr.com
17. 17Spread betting a Sector You can be long and short sectors – Pairs trade
18. 18 Small cap US stocks – BIG opportunities The big dogs takeover the small – expect more mergers, takeovers and PE (Private Equity) deals We a had a string of deals in 2017 expect more from September to December. Biotech will be active Why? Big caps have large cash balances Financing is fairly easy to obtain and interest rates are low. Small caps are more news and story driven so its less important what the S&P500 does.
19. 19 Best Stocks in 2017 YTD – Biotech leads…. High risk but high reward
20. 20 US listed Small caps basics i. Nano Cap – A company with a market capitalization of under $50m ii. Micro Cap – Generally known as a company with a market cap of between $50m and $200m. iii. Small Cap – Generally referred to as a company with a market cap of between $200m and $2b. Stocks normally trading from $1 to $20 (as a guide) Company must be listed on Nasdaq, Amex, NYSE (no OTC or pink sheet – wolf of wall street ) 20
22. 22 YUM China (YUMC) KFC – Pizza Hut up 55% YTD but still has potential – massive growth in China
23. 23 Casino Stocks….. WYNN up 50% YTD Casino stocks a bright spot under Trump “Both Casino magnets Steve Wynn (WYNN) and Sheldon Adleson (LVS) were big Trump backers so the casino business is going to get an easier ride in the US as far as regulation goes. MGM with a big exposure to Las Vegas and other US regional casinos stand to do well from more available consumer spending. Having a president with experience in running and owning a casino is something that I never expected we would ever see.” Vince Stanzione November 2016 23
24. 24 Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX)….. potential 50% upside VRX has been a terrible investment (unless you where short) but is starting to show turnaround potential. Higher risk but worth looking at. “
25. 25 You need to start making smarter investments Chances of reaching 80,90 and 100 far more achievable
26. 26 Maintaining Purchasing Power £50,000 today will need to be £175,000 in 30 years time £500,000 today left in cash will be worth around £140,000 in 30 years time
27. 27 Holding Cash is a bad investment – I can help you with lower and higher risk investments Massive gap between cash T-Bills and stocks – Note small caps have done best – Re investing Dividends
28. 28 What to Go further? Making Money From Spread Trading Can be used for share dealing, FX, CFDs, Spread Betting Easy to follow, workbook, DVDs, members site Full support you will be dealing with me personally Clear buy and sell system Do everything in less than 20 minutes a day – No watching screens all day http://www.winonmarkets.net Vince Stanzione
29. 29 I Know which Screw to turn A factory foreman had a power cut one night, and called an electrician to fix the problem. This factory stood to lose thousands if they were unable to resume work. The electrician arrived, turned a screw and the power came back on. He billed the company $1,000 to which the foreman was less than impressed. He was asked why he had charged so much for simply turning a screw. The electrician scribbled on an invoice: Turning Screw $1 Knowing which Screw to turn $999 The foreman laughed and paid his bill. Vince Stanzione – Why investing in my course makes sense
30. 30Invest In yourself – Most spend money on things that rust, rot and depreciate. Better to spend on learning how to make more money
31. 31 www.winonmarkets.net If you have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Learn more about Making Money From Trading Markets just go to www.winonmarkets.net
In this short Video Vince Stanzione explains how he makes money from financial trading and financial spread betting. to find out more just go to http://www.winonmarkets.net
Want to be a trader?
If you want to be a trader you need to work out what is your best trading style as, although the idea of ‘day trading’ and making short-term bets may sound exciting, the reality is that my wealth has not come from short-term bets. It has come from trading trends over weeks, months and years.
While brokers and bookmakers like to generate more business from active customers, I believe the winners in the long run are the least active traders. For many readers that are more conservative and with a little grey hair, you will not be suited to short term in and out trading.
As a trend trader I am not glued to a screen all day and only check prices at the end of the day and on some trades only once a week.
Learn good money management – start small
To be a profitable trader you do not need to make money that often. In fact, you could fail with 80 per cent of your trades and still turn a profit.
If you lost £100 on 8 trades and you then make £500 on two trades, you are in profit.
However sure you are that the market will crash or XYZ is going to soar, if you make your first trade a small one, and then, if you are correct, add more to that trade. Pyramiding a successful trade is the key to making large returns.
Here is my interview with Chris Chillingworth from Spread Betting Beginner. if your serious about making money from Financial Markets and Spread Betting then you will find this interview packed with information.
Video Update: Making Money From Trading Financial Markets in 2017
Thank you for taking the time to visit. You can watch my video update on Making Money From Financial Spread Trading and some of my trading ideas for 2017 below. In the video I explain more about how you can profit from financial markets regardless if they are going up, down or even sideways. You can profit from shares,FX, Commodities and indices.
Why do Traders and Investors fail in the Markets? Vince Stanzione, veteran trader and investor comments. 90% of Traders and Investors fail in the stock/commodity/forex markets. Why do they fail?
What are the biggest mistakes a trader should avoid in stock trading?
Has you ever mistakenly placed a ‘fat finger’ trade?
How successful in percentage returns and over what period, does a fellow spreadbetter need to be, before you become impressed enough, to be interested in meeting with him?
It is not just traders that have a high failure rate; most businesses fail in real life. The biggest mistakes is having a bias – assuming that the market will always go up. Always look at the price and admit when you’re wrong.
In this 2 hour interview Alex Kramer talks to Vince Stanzione, New York Times Bestselling author of the Millionaire Dropout and multi millionaire trader about how he started his career and what tips he can share.
Vince Stanzione from www.winonmarkets.net gives a financial markets update and some currency trading ideas. He also explains how to profit from the Brexit vote. To see the video full screen just click on the 4 arrows in the bottom right hand corner.
If your new to Financial Spread Betting or trading then here is a great update and interview with Chris from Spreadbetbeginner. In the 1 hour interview you will learn more about Financial Spread Betting starting out and hints and tips. To learn more go to http://www.winonmarkets.net